As a French-speaking Account Manager for Belgium and Luxembourg, you will build the sales of the Oncomfort Digital Sedation™ in institutional customers such as hospitals, private clinics, polyclinics and other potential channels. You will be the first point of commercial contact for new potential and existing clients and will follow them during the full life cycle of the contract in order to maximise the Oncomfort continuity. You will also respond to request for proposals and tenders for potential clients and existing accounts.
You will report to the Commercial Director.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation in healthcare with a competitive result-driven package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
Your main duties and responsibilities are to:
- Lead the commercial development and sales in the region of French-speaking Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Realise sales in line with the set targets and provide the training and support to these customers in combination with Oncomfort team.
- Representation of the Oncomfort Digital Sedation™ solutions and services.
- Support customers with demonstrations, presentations and other representation activities.
- Deploy a product introduction and life-cycle approach at each account.
- Proactively define specific action plans for the accounts.
- Act as the reference person for the clinical application in the territory.
- Develop/facilitate relationships with KOLs, medical boards and communities/associations and develop partnerships with these centres.
- Represent Oncomfort at conferences and networking events to strengthen the company's market presence and brand.
- Implement professional training activities for targeted key accounts.
- Report to the Sales Director and team using the sales support and operational Odoo infrastructure.
You are an team player, holding a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in commercial engineering, nursing management or commercial representation in healthcare. You have built experience in sales or related field in the hospital area, working with doctors, nurses and directors. Experience in anaesthesia, interventional areas or other acute care clinical domains are an advantage.
Your skills and competencies
Your main skills and competencies are related to customer management and creating a long-term relation with clients and their institutes. These include:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good business and strong commercial sense.
- Ability to work autonomously taking plenty of initiative with a co-creative mindset.
- Strong self-drive and positive attitude.
- Tenacity, result-driven.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- French and English-speaking, Dutch is an added value.