Growing Oncomfort's commercial success into standard of care use of Digital Sedation™ is its first priority. As Commercial Director, you will be in charge of the management of sales and the growth of presence in the market. You will manage the sales teams in the market where Oncomfort is directly active and also follow the sales in the market where the Oncomfort solutions are sold through a business partner. You will report directly to the CEO.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation in healthcare with a competitive and creative growth-driven package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
Your main duties and responsibilities are to:
- Defining and developing sales strategy in close collaboration with the CEO to reach the commercial organisational objectives of the company.
- Set and lead sales targets and manage sales department budget in line with approved business plan.
- Prepare and monitor commercial reporting.
- Realise sales in line with the business plan targets and support the sales channels to reach the set goals.
- Implement the company's commercial strategy, at national and international level.
- Advice on and negotiate sales channels together with the distribution partner and channel manager.
- Optimise sales channels.
- Establish a highly qualified team of sales people, area managers and application support people.
- Develop sales teams, stakeholders, distributors, agents...
- Implement and monitor international distribution contracts.
- Advice on sales price policy.
- Collaborate with the management team to optimise sales outcome throughout the company.
- Report sales performance, expectation, potential and planning using Oncomfort’s designated platforms.
- Motivate and mentor staff and management to obtain and exceed objectives.
- Build and maintain network with key stakeholders.
- Organise and implement training and development plan for the sales-related staff.
You are a team player, holding a Master's degree in commercial engineering, marketing, business management or equal by experience. You have built experience in commercial activity or related field in the healthcare area, e.g. hospitals, working with doctors, nurses and directors. Experience in the business field of anaesthesia, interventional areas or other acute care clinical domains are an advantage. You hold 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Your skills and competencies
Your main skills and competencies are related to business management and creating a long-term relation with commercial teams and distributors in the healthcare market. These include:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Tenacity, result-driven team leader.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good business and strong commercial sense.
- Ability to work autonomously taking plenty of initiative with a co-creative mindset.
- Administrative punctual in reporting, comfortable using the business reporting tools of Oncomfort.
- Profound knowledge in Dutch, French and English is a must.