Communicating the innovation of Oncomfort and creating a community is key for growing this new clinical capability to standard of care. Your mission consists mainly in the development and implementation of the company's marketing and in particular its digital marketing strategy. You will directly report to the Chief Executive Officer.
We offer you to be part of an exciting innovation creating a great community in healthcare with an attractive package and the opportunities to grow with a great team.
Your main duties and responsibilities are to:
- Build a digital media strategy and planning in line with the company strategy, business plans and operational focus.
- Design, build and maintain our media presence across the selected digital channels.
- Plan and roll out digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, e-mail, social media and others.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights, competitive behaviour analysis and other data sources.
- Communicate and synchronise the marketing plan through the different teams in the company.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide adoption where appropriate.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Compile lists describing our organisation's offerings.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Organise marketing content for and presence at company conferences, trade shows and major events.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluate and maintain a marketing strategy and evaluate trends and competitors.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
You are a team player, holding a Master's or Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, optionally business administration. You are experienced with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan. You have studied and executed activities in online marketing, including social media, and content marketing. You hold 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
Your skills and competencies
Your main skills are related to creative thinking and community management.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.